i-Train and Evaluate Center (i–TEC) is the first locally female-owned firm of its kind, which provides a wide range of services in performance monitoring and evaluation not only in Uganda, but also other countries in Africa, especially in Eastern and Southern Africa (ESA).
Through a multidisciplinary team, i–TEC brings resources and services to the growing M&E community in Africa. I-TEC provides a complete range of M&E products and tools for clients to choose from that can help them meet their different development goals, improve their knowledge and enhance organizational learning. These include but are not limited to the following:
- Designing community-based, project and program-level M&E Systems from scratch
- Performance monitoring and evaluation to improve donor and government programs
- Conducting all types of evaluations, mid-term, final and impact evaluations
- Short-term Training in M&E Concepts for mid-career professionals
- Long-term Training for young professionals interested in pursuing Evaluation as a career
- Undertaking data collection and research in a variety of areas ranging from household food security, impact of community programs to review of progress made in achieving national development goals
- Country-level and community-level Needs Assessments, Diagnosis and Evaluations
- How-to-Guides that can assist managers of programs or other individuals to independently conduct their own performance monitoring and evaluation
- Conducting special studies such as baseline studies, sector-wide reviews and policy analysis.
- Provides different dissemination packages
- Management of web-based database systems with program performance data
- Distilling lessons learned and best practices from monitoring and evaluation to inform budget formulation and future designs of projects or programs.
- Help enhance organizational learning by providing an evidence base to test development hypotheses and sharing what works and what does not work.